Friday, October 15, 2010

Sunrise & Sunset


Sunrise

This sem I'm still living in the same block but different floor which is 3rd floor instead of 2nd floor(last sem). The room that I stay this sem can see a very nice sunrise in the morning. I hardly can wake up so early. This time I have to snap it some more the weather is very nice so can see the sunrise clearly.


Sunset
For sure another scene will be sunset where I captured it when i went to Mantanani Island at Kota Belud, Sabah. It is nice to walk by the beach in the evening by enjoying the nice sunset... love it so much!! Really hope that I have chance and go to this place again.


Both sunrise and sunset that I saw also in Sabah... what a nice place. I don't think I have chance to see this if I'm not studying here. Is a nice place to stay where you will have chance to observe the beauty of nature.




No comments:

Post a Comment